Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Empty your fridge


As I like to say, it is often when you have almost nothing to eat or when you are working under pressure that you imagine the simplest dish but good. Is it not great?

For example, last Sunday, I've opened my fridge and I've found some chicken, spaghetti pasta, spring onions, red and green bell peppers, sesame seeds, cream and soy sauce.
Boom, it was done. I cleaned and chopped all the vegetables, I shredded the chicken and did a creamy soy sauce. Stir all the ingredients together and you will get a fresh meal, easy to do and really good for a sunny summer evening.

Sauce :
1 tbs soy sauce
3 tbs heavy cream
FM pepper

After making the sauce, you think that it is still too salted, you can add some cream.
I dropped some tabasco sauce in my plate to add some spicy and hot flavor, but it's up to you.

No comments: