Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Meatball

Sunday was the Super Bowl so we made some meatballs. You can see how my English improves I made rhymes now! Here is not necessary to explain what is the Super Bowl and what that means as a party!! Beer, sodas, pizzas, burgers...

So I made meatballs for eating a meatballs sandwich in front of the tv...


You want one?
It was really good! But as a reasonable person, I got just one meatballs sandwich.
So see the following recipe...

Meatballs:
1.66 lb meatloaf meat (2/3 beef; 1/3 pork)
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp mustard powder
1/2 tsp dried basil
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 pinch chilli powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 egg
1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs


Mix everything in a bowl and form some meatballs about 2oz each and cook them in a pan with a little bit of EVOO. I did them the day before, so I warmed them up slowly with some tomato sauce. Between two slices of bread, place some meatballs with some cheese on it and melt it in the oven.
It's ready to eat!

So for the Super Bowl you have to wait until next year but that meal works in front of any sports so....

No comments: